This Privacy Notice sets out how Life Shall Be (hereinafter referred to as “We”) processes data, whether on individuals (including personal data in respect of individuals who are clients, intermediaries or other third parties that We interact with, or any individual who is connected to those parties) or otherwise. Where the data held are on individuals, this document also sets out the rights of those individuals in respect of that personal data.
This Privacy Notice has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
Any questions relating to this Privacy Notice or requests in respect of personal data should be directed to email@example.com
- Who we are
We are a blog website discussing/ posting stories and writings in relation to different aspects of life and life experiences.
We strive to protect personal data and apply high standards of conduct when it comes to privacy issues. We ensure that our employees are provided with the appropriate training in order to handle personal data promptly and in accordance with the laws. Furthermore, We endeavor to ensure that any parties with whom We co-operate apply the same high standards when it comes to data protection and privacy as We do.
- Your personal information
When you visit our internet website(s) and or social media sites we may ask you to provide us with certain information so that we can communicate with you about our products and services. You are not obliged to provide us with such information, but if you choose not to, you may miss out on events and special offers and certain services may not be available to you.
The personal information that we may collect is the following:
- contact details such as name surname, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- personal information we collect and use if you enter or register for our newsletter (including name, surname, email address and/or telephone number);
- Cookies to optimize the user experience (To learn more, please refer to section 8).
- any other information you may provide to us.
- How we use it
We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information in accordance with our Personal Data Protection Policy, in order to communicate with you about our services and to improve the quality of our services.
The purposes for which we collect your personal information are as follows:
- To communicate with you about our services that may be of interest to you.
- To investigate and follow up on any comments, inquiries and complaints you may have and to resolve any disputes and problems which may have arisen with respect to the use of our services.
- To obtain feedback from you that will help us to improve and/ or further the provision of our facilities and services.
- To comply with a legal obligation to which we may be subject.
- Any other purpose specifically requested and/or agreed by you
Your personal information is processed and stored in our central offices located in Limassol. It will be accessed only by our employees or contractors who are authorized to do so under a duty of confidentiality and only for the purposes stated above.
We use third party service providers to store and process personal data in certain ways which are useful for the purposes of our business. These, third-party service providers allow us to send you newsletters and company updates. The service providers are only allowed to process your personal data to the extent necessary to provide the services we have requested from them. We shall not carry out any automated decision-making activities, including profiling, using your personal information.
- How long we keep it
Your information will be kept only for as long as required to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, in accordance with our Data Retention Policy. After the applicable retention period, your personal data will be irreversibly destroyed unless destruction is prohibited for legal, regulatory or technical reasons.
Any personal data held by us for marketing and service update notifications will be kept by us until such time that you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information. Please refer to our Data Retention Policy for more information on our personal data retention schedule.
Any requests for further information in relation to the continued processing of specific data and requests for destruction of data should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
We keep this Privacy Notice under review in order to ensure that it is in line with any changes to the laws relating to privacy and personal data. Any updates will be communicated to you promptly and shall also to our website https://lifeshallbe.com
- Your rights
Should you believe that any personal information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, you have the ability to request to see this information, rectify it or have it deleted by contacting us at email@example.com
In the event that you wish to complain about how we have handled your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then look into your complaint and work with you to resolve the matter.
8. What Are Cookies
This document describes what information they gather, how we use it and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored however this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the site’s functionality.
The types of cookies used on this website can be classified into one of three categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These are essential in order to enable you to use certain features of the website, such as submitting forms on the website.
- Functionality Cookies.These are used to allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your language) and provide enhanced features to improve your web experience.
- Analytical / Navigation Cookies. These cookies enable the site to function correctly and are used to gather information about how visitors use the site. This information is used to compile reports and help us to improve the site. Cookies gather information in anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors came from and the pages they viewed.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser’s“Help” option on how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies may affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Therefore,it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Third Party Cookies
Google Analytics is Google’s analytics tool that helps our website to understand how visitors engage with their properties. It may use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying individual visitors to Google. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is the ‘__ga’ cookie.
In addition to reporting website usage statistics, Google Analytics can also be used, together with some of the advertising cookies, to help show more relevant ads on Google properties (like Google Search) and across the web and to measure interactions with the ads Google shows.
Learn more about Analytics cookies and privacy information.
Use of IP Addresses. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your deviceon the Internet. We might use your IP address and browser type to help analyze usage patterns and diagnose problems on this website and to improve the service we offer to you. But without additional information your IP address does not identify you as an individual.